Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The San Antonio Youth Presents....AGAIN!






They say lightning never strikes the same place twice. In 2000 I got the chance to write and direct my first play. Simply put, it was the sweetest memory for me these past 17 years in Church. Never in my wildest dreams did I believe that I would get the chance to restage “The San Antonio Youth Presents...” a second time!

I just want to thank EVERYONE involved for sharing their time and talents to make this dream a reality :)

Thank you Migi, Yani, Paolo, Chrissie, Sarah, Miguel, Weejoe, Mitch, Tara, Javi, Alyssa, Jaime, Bernice, Andy, Lia, James, AK, Trina, Chino, Ramon, Isabel, Josh, Paolo, Joanne. Franco, Inez, Rina, Maia, Lisa, Catz, Mela, Bea P, Bea L, Crissy, Maica, Ria, Javier, Carla, Alec, Trixie, Paolo, Rico, Sonny, G-Boy, Pabs

YOU GUYS ROCK!

Thank you for making MY Christmas :)

******************************

Anyway, here’s the collage I promised :) I’m pretty sure I’ve got everyone in there but if you’re missing please let me know. It’s rather big (size is 17 x 11 inches) but printable. In fact I know a place that can have this digitally printed for 100 bucks. Let me know if any of you are interested in getting a copy printed. I plan to have it printed on Friday so text me (09209280991) or email me elgoodo7@yahoo.com) if you want a copy.

EAT, SHEEP, and be MERRY!

2 comments: