Wednesday, December 19, 2007

And Now, a word from Ben...

A grand HELLO to all you beautiful parishioners out there!! Of course…not as beautiful as me.  Allow me to introduce myself, I am Benluigi Mariachi Alexander Pancratius Maliyari Tot III, BEN for short – future Broadway star and only THE most gifted and pulchritudinous Christmas play actor San Antonio has ever had the honor to ever witness.  Anyway, enough of moi (although I could continue talking about wonderful me more if you wish).  I am here to talk about some more urgent matters. 

Our original director, who shall remain nameless, was reported to have contracted the very rare rainbow-colored African mosquito disease and is now suffering from varying bouts of schizophrenia.  But lo and behold, a new hero has emerged.  No no, I know what you’re thinking but it’s not me.  Young and optimistic Derrick Miguel has boldly stepped in to fill his gigantic….shoes and has been coming up with a few brilliant ideas…like the kidnapping of Santa Clause and even a musical.  They are all fantastic ideas that even pose a creative challenge to THIS seasoned veteran of the stage...yours truly.   Anyway, since the final plot of the play is still kept heavily under wraps, we have decided to simply call it “The San Antonio Youth Presents….Again”, although if you ask me calling it “Just Ben” would have been perfect.

So I invite everyone to watch ME, oh alright….my friends and I on December 22-23 at 7pm at the Parish Center.  Tickets are available now at the Parish office and will also be available at the gate on play nights.  Proceeds from the play will go to our beneficiary, Kapatid.

I look forward to seeing you all. Arrivederci and Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment