Monday, September 8, 2008

DFD: "Last Gig" with my family




Aug 23, 2008 - My last gig with Sonny & G-Boy (Downward Facing Dog) for the foreseeable future..since I've since relocated ha ha...anyway, my family including my mom came to watch but they came early before the rest of the band showed up! So Pabs and I put up an impromptu set...which was cool cuz I got to warm up newer songs as well as sing obscure songs that I wanted to get out of my system :)

This was the first time my mom had ever seen me sing so her being there was cool...especially since she was just a month shy from her heart surgery! Thanks mom :)

Later on Roque and Emilio showed up and I played an ALL BEATLES set for them...unfortunately I couldn't do Em's requests of Sgt. Pepper & Penny Lane! But he was happy with Come Together, Sexy Sadie & Hello Goodbye!

7 comments:

  1. Have fun in Singapore, Tito Chris! Thank you for all your help :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. he's the kid na beatles fan right??? =) kaka aliw most of the songs di ko nga alam but sya alam nya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ey' bud! Sorry were were not there to watch your last gig. We hope that you have an easy time adjusting to Singapore. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Mads! Good luck with the Luke Weekend...sorry I won't be there...but I'll be praying for you guys! m sure it'll be great :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bro,
    Great pics! Hopefully, Em watching you play will have a lasting impression on himj and make him take his guitar lessons more seriously - he he! He really had a blast. It was great fun and father-son bonding for us- listening to your Beatles set. Priceless! Miss you bro. Take care in Singapore-la!
    Roque

    ReplyDelete